Friday, January 13, 2012

La pacotille - cheap piece of junk.

What is New and Improved?
Certainly not my phone skills.  First, I am officially apologizing to all who have been a captive victim to my old phone, the 'BB'.  I typically toss the little orange fellow into my purse and he would automatically snuggle up against some bauble and dial out.  If you were lucky, you would get a 'Y' call or   sometimes the 'A's' would have it.  All of my  peeps   have been nailed at least once.  I finally said good bye to "la pacotille"
Good riddance.

Yes, I have arrived at the age of Aquarius! Ana has a new phone thing!  No reason to get too excited, I have not upgraded to the latest and greatest just the later and greater than I had.  However, I have now inherited a whole new set of issues.  As obsessed as I am about all things grammatical  and spelling, my fingers seem to touch all the wrong letters and numbers e.g.: instead of writing 'good morning', my greeting translates into 'Food Moran'. The language corrector is another inhibitor as I tend to write in different languages and words like 'fuego' become "Diego."  Mendacity, I say! This time around I feel obligated to deliver apologetic prose to everyone that is exposed to my learning curve.  Those of you concerned for me, please know that if you receive a ridiculous message from me; its not the consequence of a a second round of wine or a frenzied night of drunk dialing or texting.  Let's chalk this one up to poor digit-eye coordination. I am certain I will master this gadget in time for another upgrade and the saga will continue. Should you wish to join me in this struggle; please feel free to contact me in a weeks time and I will give you more information in my new support group for the digitally challenged or a new venture called "Digitalis Anonymous."





0 comments:

Post a Comment