Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Check!

And, why should today be any different or should I rephrase: the night? I have been up since four a.m., my usual bewitching hour.  My eyes are lit like a Fresnel Lens on steroids that guides ships into safe harbor.



It's all good because today is different.  This time tomorrow, Armando will have been confirmed; Archbishop Wenski et al.  Years of preparation and good ole fashioned roll up your sleeves hard work will have paid off.  And, not just paid off, but I get to place another bold stinky red magic marker checkmark on the family sacramental to-do list.



Todays' order of business will include: artificially removing dark circles from under the eyes, hair-a-washin and all that comes with that and a big cup of tea sprinkled with cream of peace.  
*Note to self: pack tissues and don't wear any eye candy.

Last order of business: pin my dragonfly to my dress and enjoy the blessing!


4 comments:

  1. Love it and I consider it a blessing that not only will I be seeing my daughter Amanda be confirmed along with Armando but I will be there with you my dear long time friend. xoxoxo Adalys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look for you. So, put your phone on vibrate! Excited! Hugs baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your posts...they motivate me to finish my monthly one for January! Congrats on the "check" & may I add that I LOVEEEEE the pin, my dear Madam Dragonfly! Besitos...Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation!!!!!!!!!! Kepp them coming.
    Looking to read every morning to get me thru the day.
    Love Ya Sista A

    ReplyDelete