Sunday, June 9, 2013

Popcorn, Pool and Pancakes...Epic!



Last Friday, I was driving my son to what I knew 

would be an epic sleep over at his friend Andrew's 


house when he informed me that he and his friends 


were comparable to the The Teenager Mutant Ninja 


Turtles. I asked, "Why is that?" He replied, "We 


like to eat pizza and play games!" True that! 



Two pictures are worth a thousand words! 



 A 7 a.m. dip! 

Followed by a pancake feast! 

I understand that little sleep was factored in 

for fear of  a 

random face painting...
 




Oops..someone dozed off! Chuckle!


 


"Time it was, and what a time it was, it was

A time of innocence, A time of confidences 

Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph ..." Bookends




A big thanks to Diane and Frades who generously hosted this epic event! 

Muy Buen Camino! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment