Friday, March 2, 2012

Words on the Camino!

Today has been a literary wash!



Eureka! I woke up to the 'She Writes' community of sister story tellers.  I am in awe of a literary universe unexplored, by me, and have discovered that I really  need to tech-up! HTML - here I come! What a blasty blast!   Out of the deep blue cheese, words stream and feed my soul. No lie, I have adamantly stated that I just didn't have much of a story to tell. Uhumm...guess I might.

As far as the path is concerned, after a much needed Dr's visit today, I finally bought my mountain climbing non Florida Camino kickers... They feel great! Just can't wait to start training.  No offense to New Balance since I am fan.  Yikes, I recently lost two big toe nails to my affair with my NB's; the dreaded black toe!  Post data: an ugly site...no mani and pedi pour moi!



Ready to try again and explore these wild and wonderful North Face hikers; they mean business; shoes with attitude! I guess, I am now committed.  Next week, I stride the Rickenbacker...Lord, help me. 

Buen Camino to the words and to the Walk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment