Thursday, December 31, 2015

Reveillon Joyeux - Welcome to 2016


As I trekked to work on the last day of 2015, I was startled when the driver in the car next to me honked and asked that I roll down my window. Instantly, I expected that I would be informed that I was dealing with a flat tire or a dangling car part from the rear. I rolled down the window with hesitation expecting the worst.

I thought, "good grief! " I looked over in order to find out what terrible problem I would face in the final hours of the last day of the year; the driver paused with a smile and said, "I just wanted to wish you a happy new year's eve day and God bless you."

I guess I was touched by an angel.  I am now passing this kind gesture to all of you!


Bonne soirée & Bonne nuit à tous et à toutes !
 
 "Bon Chemin et 
 JOYEUSES FETES DE FIN D'ANNEE "
 
Buen Camino!

0 comments:

Post a Comment