Friday, November 20, 2015

It's all about the cake!

 
 
On the occasion of my birth, my mother snipped and saved this little ditty of a newspaper clipping to mark the exceptional day in which I had gallantly arrived into this world. 
  
To date, I have googled extensively 'el Dia del Abuelo' as seen on the snip above only to find that perhaps it was not really the day commemorating 'abuelos' everywhere. It was my mom's way of  memorializing my first day ever in print.
 
 
On this day and every day I give thanks to my family and friends. A big shout out to my mother who has made the world a better place for everyone. I thank God for the many years that she continues to live every day. Its been a good ride. God bless everyone.
 
 
Fifty Five little candles, one little cake
One little birthday to celebrate.
On November 20th, 1960, oh my!
Ana arrived without wasting much time
They rushed so quickly, so quickly they flew,
grabbing a suitcase with little clothes brand new.
 
Now we look back with smiles, as the years have passed.
We celebrate again and say, how did the years go so fast! 
 
 
 
It's all about the cake(s)

 
 
 
 

 
 
 


 
 



 
 
 
My birthday on my cousin Pete and Terry's wedding in NY. 65'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Casa Panza My bday - cant remember year!
 
 
 
 

 


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Happy Birthday to me and Happy Birthday Everybody!

Bonus pictures:

My lovely mother

America Juncadella Great  Grandmother
Paternal Grandparents with
my Tio Gustavo, Tia Fita , My Father and Tia Esther.
 
 
My Tia Fita 101  and still kicking
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment